Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The beginning of a journey...



At some point in middle of the Midwestern winter, I had an idea.  To start a blog.  Not because I love writing blogs (which I do, I have 2 others) but, because on snowy Sunday afternoon in January, I sat for 2 hours trying to find websites that sold and even talked about the maternity clothing, baby clothing, baby gear, etc that fit my style.  Needless to say, there wasn't much out there!  So, at 8 weeks pregnant, I decided to just start a blog about my vintage, thrifted style throughout my pregnancy to share with anyone who find themselves looking for the same thing.

For the first few weeks, my identity will be kept secret.  This is obviously because it is still early for me and the only people who know about my joyful news are my husband and family.  But, that doesn't mean I won't share my journey!  I hope that this blog is helpful to even one woman who doesn't want to give up her vintage style because she is pregnant!


Image source: Edith's Closet Etsy shop

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and saying Hi on my blog!

    Many, many congratulations on your pregnancy. I look forward to reading more about your vintage pregnancy!

    Take care, and I hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete