Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Vintage 1948 Baby Booties!

About a week ago, I was completely bored and going through a particularly "every thought on baby" mood.  I stumbled luckily into the local JoAnn Fabrics store and found the cutest and seemingly easiest pattern for baby booties.  Ok, ok, I know it isn't an actual vintage pattern but, it is republished from an original 1948 pattern by Simplicity and is just as adorably cute.



I am planning to make my first pair of them from my co-worker who is due April 1st.  So, I will definitely post about that process.

1 comment:

  1. These are SO cute! I have this pattern but never made any for my daughter. I'll have to make some for my new baby! Have you seen the free PDF pattern for "Bitty Booties"? They are also super cute. I made a pair of them for my daughter's first x-mas shoes and they turned out beautifully. Do post pics of your finished booties! :)
    http://vavoomvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete